Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Come To Realize

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
ummmmm... do I really want to say how I feel about this.
Let's just say they serve many purposes, non of which are sexy.
(My husband was upset when he read this. They serve more purposes than I previously admitted to.)

2. I've come to realize that when I talk..
I really expect people to listen and sometimes complete my sentences, and I really need to slow down.

3. I've come to realize that when I love someone..
I expect the same amount of unconditional love in return.

4. I've come to realize that I need..
Therapy, Room to Breath, to be Relevant, and Coffee.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost..
Way too many people, way too early in life and my Nana's Necklace.

6. I've come to realize that I hate..
Cooked carrots, feeling out of control, dealing with my MIL, and Spiders.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I've only been drunk a few times and I felt pukey and out of control. Nasty.

8. I've come to realize that money...
There is never enough, it doesn't buy happiness, but it sure makes life easier.

9. I've come to realize that some people…
Are horrible people, bent on hurt and hate. But most are not.

10.I've come to realize that I'll always be....
Searching for something

11.I've come to realize that when I say I love you....
I mean it most of the time, but sometimes I just want chocolate.

12. I've come to realize that when a man needs a friend..
I need to listen and not talk (yes, Honey, I admit it.)

13, I've come to realize that my cell phone is..
not as something I want to be without and a wonderful invention.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
It was going to be a good day, I was no longer bitchy.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night...
I need to clean my kitchen, read, and possibly take an Ambien.

16. I've come to realize that right now, I am thinking about...
How few vacation days Todd has left, How Norm is doing, If Becky has made it home, If Val's okay, Worries about Spencer, Adam's ears not working, Lily dance moves, Sara's fussiness, How my brothers are, ect...(see why I need therapy).

17. I've come to realize that babies...
Are my crack and the most fulfilling, wonderful little things in the world.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on My Blog..
I look forward to comments (especially from Pat).

19. I've come to realize that today...
I didn't get my laundry finished. My couch is still full. And it might still there tomorrow. ( Who really cares?!!??!!?)

20. I've come to realize that tonight....
I have no other choice but to watch American Idol and miss Michael Johns and look forward to seeing David Cook. (yummo)

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
Will be busy. Mommy craziness all day.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
To fix my abandonment issues, remember the words that I want to say, enjoy every minute of life, and not be so quick tempered.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repoond to this is...
It'll be fun to see who comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've come to realize that for as long as I have known you, I have admired you for your strength, your ability to admit your weaknesses, your willingness to overlook so much about me...and your MIL. But most of all I realize how much I love you.

Pat said...

Hmmm I realize you need to get to folding those clothes so those kids have something to wear, they aren't going to fold themselves and Lilly is too busy singing show tunes!

Anonymous said...

I realize that I liked your subject so I stole it and put it on my Blog too.. Hope you don't mind. Also, I think you are amazing and that it is refreshing to see what you think about yourself.

Steph said...

I realize what a good friend I have had for all these years...even though we haven't seen each other for about 20. I still consider you in my top 10 friends.
I may steal this too... :)
Great post!