Wednesday, April 30, 2008

All School Meeting Day

 Today, both boys had all school meetings. It's where the kids get recognized for their accomplishments and their parents can come and watch. Today Adam's All School Meeting included a play called 'Mrs. Wishy Washy' that the kindergarten classes put on. It was cute. When the meeting was over, Todd and I went over to see Adam and say 'Hi' to him, when his teacher told me a funny story. First, I need to say really quick that yesterday the boys got haircuts and some blond color put in their hair. Both of the boys had to sit 'under the heat' in the special chair. So, when Adam got to school today he asked his teacher if she ever sat in the 'old lady chair' at the haircut place. It made her laugh. My question is was he just asking the question in general or was he referring to something else?
 The main news is Spencer was on the 'A' honor roll again and he received the 'Citizen of the Month' Award. That is where the kids in his class vote in a student that has been a good example, treats people respectfully, and other reasons the kids might think this person deserves this special award. YEAY Spencer!!! I think he's a great kid, so it's awesome that other people agree. I wanted to get a picture of
 Spencer with his teacher, Ms. Fisher. She has always thought he is a wonderful kid. She's been good for him. So at the end of the day, I had no doubt that I had the brightest, funnist kids ever.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

Those kids need more discipline and chores. Especially Spencer.