1. Any nicknames? Aunt Mimi
2. Mother's Name? Candy
3. Favorite drink? Coffee
4. Favorite celebrity? Justin Timberlake
5. Love Your Job? CEO: Bates Inc. I keep everything up and running, noses and other body parts wiped, kids loved on, Hubby happy, dinner cooked, and sometimes laundry, ect....
6. Birth place? Ogden, UT
7. Favorite vacation spot? Camping, but I really want to go to Hawaii with my crew
8. Favorite pet? Charlie
9. Ever been to Africa? No, but I'm dieing to go.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yep
11. Ever been on TV? Nope
12. Steal any traffic sign? No
13. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? Tivo
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 5-door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Homemade ranch
16. Favorite Pie? Orgasm Pie (It's actually Key Lime By Nicolle)
17. Favorite number? 7
18. Favorite movies? Sense and Sensibility
19. Favorite dessert? strawberry shortcake
20. Favorite Food? Chinese and Italian
21. Favorite day? any day Todd has the day off :)
22. Favorite Brand of Body wash? The Body Shop and Dove
23. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
24. Favorite smell? My Sara and Lily's Hair
25. What do you do to relax? read
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Still the CEO of my household
27. Furthest place you will send this message? Washington, Michigan, & ?!?!?
28. Who will comment to this the fastest? Everyone, I hope.
29. Favorite Reality Show? American Idol & Run's House
30. Favorite talk show host? Mama Oprah
-----
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment