
So, the last post I was a total drama queen, feeling a little sorry for myself. This is a happy post. Spencer had his first baseball game. His coaches are Doug and Janey Rees. I've been friends with Janey since 5th grade and she and Doug got married 1 month after Todd and I did. We have kind of grown up together and experienced a lot of things at same time in our lives. Anyway, Doug and Janey are great coaches and are so good with the kids. Spencer thinks they are great. He got to play several positions and was improving every time he had an

opportunity to make a play. He was up to bat twice. Both times he struck out, but being his very first baseball game ever, he was learning quickly and improved his stance and positioning with every swing. Unfortunately, he was very hard on himself and got in the Suburban grumpy as hell. (I just don't understand where he gets this from.) But he will continue to get better with practice and time. And not be so hard on himself when he isn't perfect. (Practice what you preach I guess.)

Adam and Lily played and played at the park while we were there. It was a terribly cold night. I thought it was supposed to be spring. Well, I guess if you've ever been to Wyoming, you'd know that that is spring. Snow one day and 75 degrees the next. Anyway, most of the parents were cuddled under blankets, cheering the kids on. It was a great time. We know almost everyone there so you can catch up on town gossip or just visit.

This moose was behind our back yard and then migrated to the neighbors yard. I think it might be the same one that has lived here for a couple of summers. He just wonders around. My dogs think they are very brave a bark at him constantly. If he [moose] were ever to wonder INTO our back yard, the dogs might not be so brave.
No comments:
Post a Comment