
Spencer had his first baseball practice last night (Tuesday) and did a great job. He has never played any kind of baseball or teeball before so I was really impressed with how well he picked up on everything. When he is confident with what he is doing he will be amazing. He such a great kid. Summer (if it ever gets here)is going to be fun.

"Run, Forrest, Run!!!!!!!" Forrest Gump reference we make everytime someone is running!! I just had to say it. I'm a dork.

Adam was being a monkey at the playground. It's so good for him to run and get all that energy out!

Lily thought it would be fun to have a gum necklace. That's right, a gum necklace. It was in her hair and stuck to all those little tiny hairs on the back of her neck .
No comments:
Post a Comment