Saturday, May 31, 2008

Adam's 'Friends' Birthday

 We had Adam's 'friends' birthday party. As always, Adam was a character. There is a waterfall in the 'Aquatic Center' and Adam always finds the best ways to utilize it. Todd, Spencer, Lily and Sara all climbed in the pool to help Adam celebrate with his friends. He [Adam] had quite a few friends show up. There were even kids that I used to have in daycare that he has known since he was a baby.
 Todd was a hit with the kids. Not only was he playing in the pool with them, but he also played 'tag' outside while we were waiting for the kids' parents to show up. I saw him bent over and gasping for air a few times, but he had a great time being the biggest kid there. I think I'll keep him.
 Sara was loving the pool. Valerie held her the entire time and let her splish and splash. She had a great time. Even when kids were splashing and getting her wet. Sweet Baby!
 There were 2 fun filled days of birthday parties. Lots of friends, fun, and family. What a great day to be 7.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: