Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And We're Off............

 When I woke up today, I realized the craziness that was going to start up again.
 My sweet little Sara is sick. She has slept really sucky for several days, she's been tugging at her ears and has a runny nose and a nasty cough. Thankfully, she had a well baby check up already scheduled this morning at 11:15. Yay! So Todd and I got the boys off to school, Lily & Sara dressed and headed off for Evanston. I swear it was crazy. We got there in enough time to go to Walmart. (I HATE Walmart.) Got diapers, pull ups, and laundry detergent. When we were there we also grabbed Adam's birthday presents. (His birthday is May 29.) Anyway, when we were done at Walmart, we headed to the Doctor's office. We soon found out that Sara is 16lbs, 26 inches long and is in the 50th percentile for all babies her age. Imagine that, my baby is normal, not a little on the chubby side. Anyway, while we were there, we also found out that Sara has her first ear infection and bronchitis and needed her shots. Poor baby. I was just telling Arlene early last week that Sara has yet to have an ear infection. All three of my older kids had major ear infections by this age and both boys already had tubes. So Sara is doing ok with one ear infection. After the Dr. app. we stopped in at McDonald's for a drive through lunch and headed home. When we got home we grabbed the boys from school and went and got Sara's prescription. We hustled back home had dinner and Todd, Adam and Spencer, headed off for Spencer's game. Lily and I stayed home and snuggled Sara. (Spencer got someone out. What a big man.) At the end of the day we were exhausted and everyone was ready for bed. We all crashed and tried to get some sleep so we could start all over again in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: