My sweet father-in-law passed away May 7, 2008 in Salt Lake City surrounded by his kids and wife of 40 years. He left us with a smile on his face, which told most of us that Ruth was with him. He fought a courageous battle with so many health problems for many years. His body finally gave up the fight. He was 73. A good life, full of love. Our world is missing one more father, one more wonderful guy.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Loosing Norm
My sweet father-in-law passed away May 7, 2008 in Salt Lake City surrounded by his kids and wife of 40 years. He left us with a smile on his face, which told most of us that Ruth was with him. He fought a courageous battle with so many health problems for many years. His body finally gave up the fight. He was 73. A good life, full of love. Our world is missing one more father, one more wonderful guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sigh - tough times for the Bates and Taylor clans. I am sorry to hear this news. I remember driving by ol' Bates Lumber and looking to see if Norm was there on my way to and from school. Sometimes you would see Todd or others, and sometimes just Norm. I am sorry for your loss. I am glad I got to hear Norm play so many times, that is a good memory.
Melea,
I am so sorry to hear that Norm has passed away. I remember him always smiling and wearing his "signature overalls". He was a great man and has left a true whole in your family that will always be filled with happy memories. My thoughts are with you and Todd and the kids.
Keri
Post a Comment