
Adam is 7 years old. His birthday is today. Happy Birthday Little Man. We had a little family get together tonight and his 'friends' birthday party will be tomorrow at the swimming pool. Everything was Ironman. He's my kid that loves Super Hero's.

He was so funny last night, because he could NOT go to sleep, he was just to excited. I love that gleam in his eyes. He woke up with it and went to sleep tonight with it. What a great kid he his. I just adore him. Anyway, Todd got him a remote control Monster Truck, I got him an iPod shuffle, Lily got him Indiana Jones Lego's, Spencer got him an Ironman game for the Wii, Sara got him 'Underdog' the movie, Uncle John and Aunt Lacey got him a big Indiana Jones Lego set and Uncle Joey and Denise got him a Big Ironman action figure. That's a lot of a 7 year old. He was so excited. There will be even more presents tomorrow.

Sara pulled herself all the way up tonight. Look at her. What a big girl. I snapped this picture really quick because I knew she would be crying soon. And sure enough, she started to fuss. She can't quite figure out how to sit down after she pulls herself up, even to her knees. She just cries until some comes and gets her. She'll get it soon and then she'll be cruising around, grabbing everything off the coffee table and what ever else she can reach. She a genuis I'm telling you.
No comments:
Post a Comment