
Wow we are lazy today. Our lives have been crazy and when we have some down time we savor it. Quintin and Savanna came over today. The boys played Halo 3 for a while then went outside and rode around on scooters. Savanna and Lily played dress up and dolls. The kids had a great day. Poor Todd is on the dreaded graveyards again. So he slept and I did, well, nothin'. It was great to have a whole lot of nothing to do.

I think this picture of Sara is adorable. She is so very round. She's sick right now. I think she might have an ear infection. But it Memorial Day weekend and there are no Dr.'s available unless you go to the ER and she's not that bad. Our Dr. isn't a prescription writer so we would have to wait it out for a few days anyway, at least until the symptoms persisted. Anyway, even though she's fussy, she's still wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment