Friday, May 9, 2008

15th Anniversary

 Todd and I have officially been married for 15 years as of yesterday at 11:04. I want to do a little tribute to this man that I love so much. There are so many things I love about him. First and foremost, Todd has treated me like a treasure for almost 16 years. He loves me for me. He believes in me. He sees the best in me. (Which is sometimes easier said than done.) He adores me. He thinks I'm sexy. He understands me and protects me. Most of all respects me. He has been an incredible husband for our entire marriage. He has filled my heart in the empty spaces, helped me let go of my sadness. He has made me see life through a new set of eyes. He has helped me with abandonment issues by constantly standing by my side. He has been a remarkable father. He loves our houseful of kids. He chooses to see the best in them. He spends time with them and makes them feel like they are a priority. And he tries to never put anything else above them. He enjoys them and their separate personalities and is so excited to see them grow into the little people they are. He has been a remarkable son. One that most parents would be blessed and honored to have. He tries to take care of his mother and puts up with her when no one else can. He adores his Dad. He loves and respects him and has always strives to make him proud. I know sometimes he [Todd] thinks he falls short, but in his Dad's eyes, Todd is a treasure and has said more than once how much of a joy Todd was to raise.
My Sweetie, is a Man above Men. The best there is. (Corney or not) He completes me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: